Presentations, Workshops and Competitions (online, using Zoom)
- IACC meetings are typically on the second and fourth Thursday of a month, all done online (using Zoom) during the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions. Online meetings are generally 75 minutes in length and start at 7:00 p.m. (Zoom meeting opens at 6:45 for socializing.)
- There are three types of IACC meetings:
- presentation nights: where we have guest speakers on a wide variety of photographic subjects
- member showcases: in many different formats where members' images are shown, and
- competition nights: where members' images are viewed and judged.
- Invitations to meetings are emailed to members
- People interested in learning about club are welcome to attend two meetings as a guest prior to purchasing a membership. To do this, please email the Membership Chair
Note: you must be an IACC member to participate in club workshops and outings.
- PLEASE LET THE ORGANIZER KNOW IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND
- Arrive a little early so the event can start on time
- Sign in when you arrive
- Offer to clean up
Meetings (all done online, using Zoom, during pandemic times)
We meet at 7:00 on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from September to May (except in December when we meet on the 2nd Thursday only). On the 2nd Thursday, we have a guest speaker and a member showcase. The 4th Thursday is competition night, which is a golden opportunity for members to show their work and also to learn about the art of critiquing images.
Pleasantview Community Hall
10860 57 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6H 0Y8