- Participate in IACC outings, workshops, special interest groups and competitions
- Take advantage of discounts at several Edmonton and area photo businesses
- Participate in discussions on the IACC Facebook page
- Have a page on the IACC website with a selection of your photos, and links to your personal website and your personal photo business
- Have fun and learn!
- Membership is restricted to people 18 years or older.
- You may attend two meetings as a guest prior to becoming a member.
- Both the completed membership form and payment need to be received before your name is added to our membership list, and you are allowed to participate in IACC activities.
- To enter a competition you must be a member by midnight of the Thursday before the competition deadline.
FULL-year membership fee: June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019.
Full-year regular fees: $60.00
Full-year Student fees: $30.00
HALF-year membership fee: February 1, 2019 to May 31, 2019.
Half-year regular fees: $30.00
Half-year student fees: $15.00
(You may become a member at any time during the year)
Becoming a member or renewing a membership
For all options, please fill in and submit the online membership form (below). There are four options for paying.
Option #1: PayPal
Note that it is not necessary to have a PayPal account; if you choose this option, the PayPal website includes an option to pay using a credit/debit card.
Option #2: Interac e-Transfer
Using your online bank’s Interac e-Transfer option, create a new recipient “firstname.lastname@example.org" with the following security question: "Last 7 digits of my phone number." The answer is the last 7 digits of the phone number that you supplied in the Membership Form
Option #3: in person
Come to an IACC meeting and bring a cheque or cash.
Option #4: by mail
Mail a cheque (payable to "Images Alberta Camera Club") to:
Images Alberta Camera Club
PO Box 29015, Pleasantview (Rexall) Post Office
Edmonton, AB T6H 5Z6
Welcome, new members!
We invite new members to take an active role in the club. Some ways of doing this:
This page is for members only and a password is required to access it. If you're a member and don't know the password, please email the webmaster or Membership Chair