Club Highlights 2021-2022 Season
Throughout the past two years of Covid-19 upheaval, Images Alberta Camera Club has remained relevant, strong and vibrant.
- Activities were primarily held online. This change allowed the club to host presenters and competition judges from around the world.
- The club held 16 workshops, members were invited to 17 inter-club presentations, we hosted 7 member showcases and, against all odds, held 6 outings.
- Our website won 1st overall in its category (large club) in the PSA competition. Thanks to our new communications committee we now have an active presence on both Facebook and Instagram.
- We entered CAPA competitions as well as our own club competitions and continued to display our work at the Petroleum Plaza.
- The 10 Special Interest Groups held monthly meetings to provide opportunities for education and socialization.
- We have awarded the Burwell Memorial Scholarship and the recipient will speak to the club in September, 2022.
- On a fun note, we introduced colourful apparel with the club logo for members. Hot pink hoodie, anyone?