In addition to in-house activities for the benefit of members, IACC supports and contributes to the larger Edmonton community.
Some of these endeavors include:
IACC published a book titled Edmonton Focus 2000.
More than 50 IACC members recorded the places, people and events of Edmonton to leave a lasting legacy to the community. A copy was donated to each school library
as well as the Edmonton Public Libraries. A collection of images were donated to the Edmonton Archives and funds raised by sales of this
book were donated to the Northern Alberta Brain Injury Society.
Thanks are due to the following sponsors for their generous support: Edmonton Community Lottery Board, Canadian Millennium Bureau,
The Alberta Foundation for the Arts, Kodak Canada Inc., Carousel Photo Imaging Ltd., The Lab Works, Daryl Benson, and Dale Wilson.
Since 1995, IACC has presented an annual award to a student in the Photography Technology program.
The award ($500.00) is available to a second year student who has exhibited exceptional congeniality and helpfulness towards peers during his/her first year. The recipient is selected by a peer vote.
- 2010 - Royal Alexandra Hospital Gallery
- 2008 - Royal Alexandra Hospital Gallery
- 2006 - Royal Alexandra Hospital Gallery
- 2002 - Royal Alexandra Hospital Gallery
- 2002 - Concordia University of Alberta Library
- 1998 - Royal Alexandra Hospital Gallery
- 1995 - Jeff Allen Gallery
- 1993 - Frame Tutor Gallery